Tony Caruso is a principal with the firm, having joined in October, 2015. Prior to joining Worthington, Hughes & Hoar, P.C., Tony spent nearly 10 years with another local firm.
Tony provides audit/attestation, tax, and consulting services to a wide array of businesses, nonprofit organizations, employee benefit plans, and individuals. Tony is directly involved with each of the firm’s Single Audits, Massachusetts Uniform Financial Report (UFR) preparation/filings, and ERISA audits. In addition, Tony is significantly involved with, and has helped to develop, the firm’s Massachusetts Film Tax Credit division, providing services to several local motion picture production companies.
Tony is also an active member of the Marlborough Sons of Italy, a social club dedicated to preserving Italian heritage and providing support to the local Italian-American community. Tony is a notary public for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Tony is a resident of Hudson, MA and enjoys spending time with his wife and children, camping and hiking, and playing the piano.
- Bentley University (formerly Bentley College), BS – Accountancy; MS – Accountancy; Graduate Certificate in Advanced Study of Taxation.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Active member of the MSCPA’s Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor